Package Manager, steel, facades and roof
MT Højgaard Danmark is one of the Nordic region’s leading construction and civil engineering companies with customers in Denmark. We are currently working on several high profiled projects around Denmark. We are therefore seeking a skilled package manager, who wants to be a part of building technologically advanced and energy efficient buildings. This career opportunity is ideal for engineering professionals, who not only understand the complexities of large scaled projects, but also thrive with an exciting workday.
Areas of responsibility
The package manager that we are looking for needs to be a team player who can plan, control and execute works to complete projects on time throughout the entire construction project. All aspects of the total envelope solution will be your responsibility both on and off site, pre and post construction. As Package Manager you will attend meetings and report back on progress and health and safety and ensuring compliance with our HSE policies.
Your primary tasks will consist of
- The practical execution of the project
- Daily contact with the client's representative on site
- Planning, time management and updating of time schedules
- Managing suppliers and subcontractors
- Compliance with Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety requirements
- Responsibility for carrying out as well as holding coordinating meetings with local sub- contractor
- Responsibility for our local sub-contractor to comply with the project Quality-, Environmental, and Health and Safety requirements
- Reporting to the project manager
To be successful in this role
You are a qualified engineer and have a minimum of 5 years of demonstrable experience managing major envelope packages. You can coordinate efficiently with architects, mechanical engineers and structural engineers on large multi-discipline projects.
We expect that you can manage costs and budgets on live construction projects and possess the ability to prioritise work and deliver on tight deadlines. Therefore, you must have excellent project management and organisational skills with proven experience of ensuring a project is completed on time and within budget.
- A demonstrated ability to work independently
- You have a positive mind-set and the ability to motivate your co-workers
- You excel in both oral and written english
- You have excellent Project Manager skills
- You show a systematic and rational approach to problem solving
Working at MT Højgaard
MT Højgaard is an ambitious company and workplace. We place high demands on our employees, but we also offer great opportunities for personal development, and we create the framework to help you make your mark on both the company and the projects we create together. Our employees are given plenty of responsibility in an international environment.
If you would like further information about the position, please feel free to call Senior Project Director Peter Kjeldahl-Braad at +45 2270 9135.
We will assess the applications as we receive them and will start the interviewing process accordantly.
MT Højgaard Danmark is a leading construction and civil engineering company in Scandinavia. We create the space in which we live, work and move, and we have done so for 100 years. We insist on collaboration based on dialogue, curiosity, courage and enthusiasm. Meet us at mth.com.